Objectives of the Guild:
- The Catholic Lawyers’ Guild of Mumbai under the patronage of the Archdiocese of Mumbai is a non – profit guild dedicated to function as an effective legal force for the legal representation of the Catholic community within the Archdiocese of Mumbai;
- The Guild is dedicated to the great martyr St. Thomas More, who is the patron of Lawyers;
- The primary objective of the Guild is to bring together Catholic Lawyers /Advocates to strengthen and defend the legal structure and legal support system of the Roman Catholic Community;
- To promote among lawyers and others, high standards of religious and ethical ideals and practices;
- To foster spiritual growth and fellowship among Catholic lawyers and law students;
- To render assistance and offer knowledge or opinion to lay persons in the matters of Indian law;
- To render assistance to the Catholic Church of the Archdiocese of Bombay.